- 800 MHz Crusoe TM5800 processor with LongRun Power Management
- 512 KB on-die L2 cache
- 133 MHz system bus speed
- Choice of Microsoft? Windows? XP Home or
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
- The LifeBook P1000 has 256 MB of memory on board. No upgrades are available.
- 8.9" wide-format SVGA LCD
Internal max: 1024 x 600 resolution, 16 M colors
External max: 1280 x 1024 resolution, 64 K colors
- ATI® RAGE Mobility-M graphics controller with 8 MB integrated video RAM and true color support
- Simultaneous support of external monitor and internal display
- 30 GB² hard disk drive
- External USB 3.5" floppy disk drive
- Optional external PCMCIA CD-ROM drive
- SigmaTel STAC 9767T 16-bit stereo audio
- Two stereo speakers
- Headphone and microphone jacks
- Multinational³ 56K4 V.90 modem, 10/100 base-Tx Ethernet and WiFi-compliant wireless LAN (802.11b)
LifeBook e-mail notification and launch button
- Programmable application launch button for POP-3 e-mail access.
- Notification light in display bezel indicates receipt of new mail.
- Quick Point pointing device for easy cursor control
- Touch screen with stylus for point-and-go mobile computing
- 82-key keyboard with 16mm key pitch and 2 mm key stroke
- Two USB, Mini-VGA (CRT adapter provided), modem (RJ-11), and Ethernet (RJ-45)
PC Card Slots
- One Type I or one Type II (one slot)
- 32-bit PC CardBus architecture
- Auto-sensing dual voltage support, AC100-240V, DC16V, 2.5A
- Standard Main (3 cell) Lithium-ion battery
- Optional High-capacity (6 cell) Main Lithium-ion battery
- Up to 4 hours5 with main battery, or 9 hours5 with high-capacity main battery
Dimensions and Weight
- With main battery: 9.1"(w) x 6.2"(d) x 1.36"(h); Approximately 2.2lbs.
- With high-capacity main battery: 9.1"(w) x 6.5"(d) x 1.36"(h); Approximately 2.5 lbs.
- All Operating Systems:
Fujitsu LifeBook Application Panel, PowerQuest® Drive Image Special Edition, Symantec Norton Antivirus7 Adobe® Acrobat Reader, Netscape® 6, Fujitsu Touch Screen Calibration Utility
- Additional Software:
Windows® XP Home: Microsoft Works®, Quicken® New User Edition 2002, Fujitsu HotKey Utility
Windows 2000: Fujitsu BatteryAid
Windows XP Professional: Fujitsu HotKey Utility
Regulatory and Compliance
- Energy Star-compliant
- FCC part 15 Class B and Subpart "C"
- UL and cUL approved
- Industry Canada RSS210
- CE Mark, ETS 300-826
- One-year or three-year International Limited Warranty6
- 24x7 technical support
- Fujitsu Premium Care service plans available
¹16 MB of the total system memory is used by Crusoe processor's Code Morphing Software (CMS).
²Accessible capacity may be less due to formatting, applications, and backup utilities. For maximum user convenience and confidence, 1.5 GB of the drive is partitioned and the original factory image is stored there. Power Quest® Drive Image Special Edition, a system recovery utility, can be used to restore the computer to its original state at any time.
³The internal modems on Fujitsu notebooks of Fujitsu PC Corporation are only qualified for use with telephone systems in selected countries, including the United States and Canada. For a list of certified countries, please check www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/modems
4Actual speeds over U.S. telephone lines vary, and are less than 56Kbps due to current FCC regulations and line conditions.
5Battery life estimates reflect the results of Ziff Davis Business Winstone 2001 BatteryMark 1.0 as performed upon systems with maximum battery life setting enabled. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, applications used, features selected, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences. CD, DVD, CD-RW, or hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life. Requires optional high-capacity battery and optional second bay battery for optimal battery life.
6Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. International warranty valid only for products purchased in North, Central, and South America.
7Preinstalled with a free 90-day trial version of Symantec Norton AntiVirus 2003. The 90-day trial version is activated upon user'sacceptance of software license agreement. After 90 days, the user must purchase a subscription from Symantec to download latest virus definitions.