USB-to-Parallel Printer Cable
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Pro USB-to-Parallel Converter will convert your parallel printer to USB. Convert your laser, ink-jet or dot matrix printer to USB. The Pro USB-to-Parallel converter is IEEE-compliant. Convert your bi-directional parallel printer port to USB without loss in performance. The Pro USB-to-Parallel converter is plug & play compatible.
- Full compliance with the USB spec. 1.0
- Low power consumption (powered from USB connection)
- Fully compatible USB host device drivers available
- Transparent, fully automatic support for true bi-directional communication
- Hardware initiates and manages automatic negotiation for the fastest protocol available
- Supports standard PC parallel port register-based operations
- Supports multiple logical channels
- Maximum throughput: 1.216 MB/s (ECP mode)
- Allows current Microsoft® Windows® printer drivers to print seamlessly to USB
- Fully plug & play compatible
- Power Supply - Bus Power from USB cable
- Voltage : 5V
- Current : 80mA (max)
- Cable Length : 6.8 ft. (AWG 28/24)
- Input Connector : USB type A plug
- Output Connector : Centronics, 36 pin male
- Operating Temp. : 5ï¿½~45ï¿½
- Enclosure : Plastic
- Weight : 1.6 lbs.
- Dimensions : 5.75" x 9.25" x 2.5"
|C1320D, C1320D, E8020, E8020D, N3410, N3510, N3520, N6110, N6220, P7120, P7120D, P7230, P7230D, P7230P, S2110, S6240, S7020, S7020D|