USB Universal Docking Station with Video Port
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Universal Notebook Docking Station with Video Port allows users to quickly and easily connect to an external monitor, keyboard, Ethernet, mouse, printer, speakers or other devices in a matter of seconds. The Universal Docking Station provides a docking solution for Fujitsu notebook platforms that do not have custom port replicator solutions.
When the notebook is placed on top of the docking station, its unique shape provides a more comfortable typing position and allows for better cooling of the notebook. The Universal Docking Station has an "Always On" capability. A button on the back of the device allows two of the four USB ports to always have power, whether the notebook is powered down or in sleep mode. This allows USB devices plugged into the docking station to continually have power or to recharge. A great use for the "Always On" feature is to continuously charge devices such as mice, phones or PDAs. The four USB ports are also adapter friendly, meaning they are spaced twice as far apart as typical to allow any size of adapter to be plugged into the port.
- Exterior Dimensions: 10.6" x 3" x 1.2"
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Universal Docking Station with Video Port
- 6' USB Cable
- Driver CD
- User's Guide
- AC Adapter
- Windows-based computers with USB 2.0 Ports
- AC Adapter required for Targus Docking Station (will not function as a powered device)
- Windows 2000 with SP4 or XP with SP1 or greater. Vista 32 bit (not compatible with Windows 7).
- Video Modes Supported:
- Primary Video Mode: use external monitor or LCD as your primary display
- Extended Video Mode: use both your notebook screen and external monitor or LCD for combined viewing
- Mirror Video Mode: replicate notebook screen onto an external monitor or LCD
- Video resolution: supports resolution up to 1280 x 1024 16-bit color
- (1) Monitor/Video Port (15 pin D-Sub)
- (1) 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45) Jack
- (1) Serial Port
- (1) Stereo Audio-Out Jack (3.5 mm for speakers or headphone)
- (1) Mono Audio-In Jack (3.5mm for microphone)
- (4) Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Ports (two Power Ports and two standard USB ports both are backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices and support transfers up to 480 Mbps)
- 640 x 480: 8, 16, 32 bit color depth
- 800 x 600: 8, 16, 32 bit color depth
- 1024 x 768: 8, 16, 32 bit color depth
- 1152 x 864: 8, 16, 32 bit color depth
- 1280 x 768: 8, 16, 32 bit color depth
- 1280 x 1024: 8, 16 bit color depth
- * The recommended Video/DVD playback is at 640 x 480 resolution. Higher resolution playback will result in lower video performance
|A3130, A3210, A6110, S7211, V1010, V1020, V1030, V1040, V1040LA|