- Server blades offer latest intel® Xeon® processors
- 10U chassis hosting up to 18 half-height blades
- Up to 8 I/O connection blades, fromGbit to infiniband
- 3+3 power supplies on a single power plane
- Advanced power and cooling viaCool-safe
- Up to six storage blades offering 2 TB of direct-attached storage each
Call in USA at: 1-800-831-3183
The Dynamic Cube, Data Centre in a BoxOffering the highest blade and processor density on the market, the Fujitsu PRIMERGY® BX900 blade server is the state-of-the-art distillation of blade server technology. Using advanced Intel® Xeon® processor, the BX900 offers high performance compute capacity with a range of Gbit, 10Gbit, Infiniband and fibre channel connections. Cool-safe technology enables Fujitsu to offer a blade server with the lowest power consumption and heat dissipation in the industry, and with its fully redundant power supplies, fans, and management processors it provides excellent availability.
This versatile blade server can be used for a wide variety of applications, including Web services, terminal server farms, enterprise application, mid-sized databases, and enterprise messaging.
Promotional offers, including promotional discounts, rebates, free bundles or free shipping are not eligible for Express Buy SKUs, Specially Priced SKUS, and Stylistic Q550 Tablet PC unless specifically noted on the offer.