Keep Your Data Safe While Being Stored or Transferred
Fujitsu has developed several ways to protect your stored data from unauthorized access or physical removal. Storage-based encryption, automatic data shredding, and remote data replication are among the ways that our ETERNUS® storage systems keep your information safe.
- Fujitsu storage-based encryption lets you choose which drives and storage devices to protect with standard, 128-bit AES encryption. It eliminates the need for cumbersome key management or expensive encryption appliances. If an ETERNUS drive is removed without authorization, data is shredded, so the drive can’t be used in another computer.
- Data replication, such as for disaster recovery, can be performed over high-performance, high-availability Fibre Channel connections, or via iSCSI-based remote connections over IP.
- To protect data from being transferred without authorized access, iSCSI-to-iSCSI remote connections reduce costs by eliminating expensive devices for switching, encryption, and WAN optimization. This is made possible by ETERNUS storage systems’ internal data security, encryption options, and data management capabilities.
- Unlike conventional, switch-based, point-to-point data replication methods, ETERNUS storage systems bring data mobility to mid-range businesses and high value to enterprise users. This can be done via iSCSI-based WAN optimization of data replication between storage systems.
- An optional fingerprint sensor provides user authentification and easy password management via pre-installed OmniPass software: biometric security provided by the simple swipe of a finger.
Learn more about Fujitsu Storage
More information on Product Security
Overview | Mobile | Servers | Storage | Software | Services