LIFEBOOK® LH531 Notebook
|Back to product page|
|Operating Systems||Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1 (MUI 64-bit) with Microsoft® Starter 2010 (SP1)1|
Adobe Reader®, Norton Internet Security™ 20122 (60-day free trial), Roxio Creator, CyberLink YouCam, CyberLink MakeDisc, CyberLink PowerDirector, CyberLink PowerDVD, Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (SP1), Microsoft® Windows® Live Essentials
|Key Specifications Listed specifications are for the current model only and NOT for earlier models or revisions to this product.|
2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-2450M Processor (2.5 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache, 1333 GHz FSB) with Turbo Boost up to 3.10 GHz, or Intel® Pentium® Dual Core™ B960 Processor (2.2 GHz, 2 MB L3 cache, 1333 MHz FSB)
Mobile Intel® HM65 Express Chipset
4 GB (2 GB x 2): DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM dual-channel memory
|Webcam||1.3 megapixels with digital microphone|
14.0" Crystal View WXGA HD Display
Intel® HD 3000 graphics with up to 1.7 GB of shared video memory (on Core i5); Intel HD graphics on Pentium B950 CPU
Internal Display: Max. 1366 x 768, 16M colors
|Hard Drive3||500 GB Serial ATA 5400 rpm hard drive|
|Optical Drive||Dual-Layer Multi-Format DVD writer|
|Audio||Realtek® codec ALC269 with 2-channel High-Definition (HD) audio|
|Communication||Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN|
Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205 Wireless (802.11 ABGN) wireless Bluetooth (V3.0)
|User Interfaces||86-key standard spill-resistant keyboard; integrated touchpad pointing device|
One 15-pin D-SUB connector for VGA external monitor, one HDMI port, four USB 2.0 connectors (one with Anytime USB Charge capability), one DC In connector, one Gigabit LAN (RJ-45) connector, one stereo headphone/line-out jack, one stereo microphone/line-in jack
|Card Slots||One Memory Stick®/SD Card slot|
One security lock slot
Lithium ion battery, rechargeable, 6-cell (10.8V, 4400mAh, 48 WHr) With 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-2430M Processor: 6 hrs. With Intel® Pentium® Dual Core™ B950 Processor: 5 hrs. 20 mins.
Auto-sensing 100-240V AC; Output: 19V, 3.16A, 60W
13.19"(w) x 9.45"(d) x 1.39"(h) approx. weight 4.95 lbs. with battery.
41°F to 95°F / 5°C to 35°C (ambient temperature); 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
|Non-Operating Temperature||5°F to 140°F / -15°C to 60°C, 20% to 80% relative humidity; non-condensing|
|Key Accessories||For a full list of accessories, visit www.shopfujitsu.com or call 1-800-FUJITSU|
|Compliance and Service Information|
FCC Part 15B Class B and FCC Part 15C; FCC Part 15E; IC ICES-003 Class B and RSS-210 UL-cUL Listed CE. Marking (Not supported when configured with the WLAN module) CB Generic Report, Energy Star Qualified
One year International Limited Warranty on select corporate configurations; Fujitsu extended service plans available. Fujitsu America, Inc.
- Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (SP1) (32 bit) includes reduced-functionality versions of Word® and Excel® only, with advertising. No PowerPoint® or Outlook®. Purchase Microsoft Office 2010 to activate a full-featured suite.
- Preinstalled with a free 60-day trial version of Symantec Norton Internet Security 2012. The 60-day trial version is activated upon user’s acceptance of software license agreement. After 60 days, the user must purchase a subscription from Symantec to download latest virus definitions.
- One gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes; accessible capacity will be less and actual capacity depends on the operating environment and formatting. Approximately 16.2 GB of the hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
- Battery life tested using MobileMark 2007 and may include audio muted. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, application loaded on the product, power management settings on the product, Operating System, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of the installed batteries will decrease with time, usage, and how often the batteries are charged by the user.
- Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. International warranty valid only for products purchased in North, Central, and South America.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.