LifeBook® T5010 Tablet PC
|Back to product page|
Genuine Windows® 7 Professional (MUI), Bonus Media
|Software||Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007, Microsoft® Experience Pack for Tablet PC (XP Tablet PC Edition only), Microsoft® Touch Pack for Windows 7 (Windows® 7 only), Google Desktop, Google Toolbar, Google Picasa™ (Genuine Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition and Genuine Windows Vista® Business), Adobe Acrobat Reader®, Norton Internet Security™2, EverNote Plus, Fujitsu Display Controls, Fujitsu HotKey Utility, Fujitsu Security Application Panel, Fujitsu Driver Update Utility, Softex OmniPass Fingerprint Utility, Shock Sensor Utility, TPM Drivers and Application CD|
|Optional Software||OmniPass Fingerprint application, CyberLink PowerProducer, Arcsoft WebCam Companion (Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition and Windows Vista® Business), Cyberlink YouCam (Windows® 7 only)
Note: Microsoft® Office applications require product activation
|Key Specifications Listed specifications are for the current model only and NOT for earlier models or revisions to this product.|
|Processor|| Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T9600 (2.80 GHz, 6 MB L2 cache, 1066 MHz FSB)
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T9550 (2.66 GHz, 6 MB L2 cache, 1066 MHz FSB)
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor P8800 (2.66 GHz, 3 MB L2 cache, 1066 MHz FSB)
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor P8700 (2.53 GHz, 3 MB L2 cache, 1066 MHz FSB)
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor P8600 (2.40 GHz, 3 MB L2 cache, 1066 MHz FSB)
|Chipset||Mobile Intel® GM45 Express chipset;
Intel® Centrino® 2 with Intel® vPro™ technology on select models
|Memory||DDR3-1066 MHz SDRAM dual-channel memory module.
Two DIMM slots; upgradeable to 4 GB of total memory (2 GB x 2).
Note that when 4 GB of memory is installed, approximately 3.3 GB is addressable memory; the upper memory is reserved by Vista for hardware usage.
|Display||LCD||13.3" Wide XGA display
Indoor or indoor/outdoor display option (available with active digitizer only)
|Video Controller||Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 MHD video graphics Up to 384 MB shared video memory using Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT), depending upon the amount of installed system memory|
|Resolution||Maximum internal display resolution: 1280 x 800, 16M colors
External monitor resolution: 1920 x 1200, 16M colors;
Simultaneous display resolution: 1280 x 768, 16M colors
|Digitizer||Electro-magnetic Resonance (Active digitizer) for pen input
Dual digitizer (active digitizer plus capacitive touch screen): for pen input plus multi-touch screen supporting two finger gesture touch
(Note: Dual digitizer is not available with indoor/outdoor display option or with mobile broadband options.)
|Webcam||Optional integrated 1.3 mega-pixel webcam|
250 GB, 160 GB, 120 GB, 80 GB, 5400 rpm, or 160 GB, 7200 rpm; Serial-ATA; shock-mounted hard drive and further protected by Shock Sensor, a utility that locks the hard drive when detecting sudden impact, freefall, or vibration; or 64 GB Solid State Drive
|Optical Drive||Options include: |
Modular Dual-Layer Multi-Format DVD Writer (24x CD-ROM, 24x CD-R, 10x CD-RW, 8x DVD-ROM, 5x DVD-RAM, 8x DVD+/-R, 4x DVD+/-R(DL), 6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD+RW)
Modular DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive (24x CD-ROM, 24x CD-R, 10x CD-RW, 8x DVD-ROM)
Modular DVD-ROM Drive (8x DVD-ROM)
|Audio||Realtek ALC269 with High Definition (HD) audio
Two built-in digital microphones
|Communication||Optional Multinational3 56K4 V.92 modem (not available on all configurations) and 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN|
|Wireless Communications||WLAN: Optional Integrated Intel® WiFi Link 5300 AGN (802.11a/b/g/draft n), or,
Atheros® XSPAN (802.11a/b/g/draft n)
Bluetooth: Bluetooth V2.1 device for wireless personal area network communication
|Wireless Broadband||Optional; AT&T wireless Broadband Connect (3G, HSUPA)5; Optional: Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband built in6
(Note: Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband built-in is not available with optional Genuine Windows® 7 Professional)
|User Interfaces||84-key keyboard, spill-resistant; touch pad with left, right, and scroll buttons|
|Ports|| One 15-pin D-SUB connector for VGA external monitor
Three USB 2.1 (Universal Serial Bus) connectors for input/output devices
One DC In connector
One IEEE 1394 (4-pin type) jack
One LAN (RJ-45) connector
One modem (RJ-11) connector (on select configurations)
Docking port (100-pin, to dock with port replicator)
One stereo headphone jack
One stereo microphone/line-in jack
PCMCIA Card slot for one Type I or Type II card
|Security||Fujitsu Portshutter data-leak-prevention software (Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition and Windows Vista® Business), Biometric fingerprint sensor; dedicated Smart Card slot; Two-level BIOS and HDD password protection: User and Administrator, Fujitsu Security Panel; Trusted Platform Module (TPM), TCG 1.2-compliant; Computrace BIOS Persistence Module5; Security lock slot||Battery Life7||
Standard Lithium ion battery, rechargeable, 6-cell 10.8V, 5200 mAh (up to 3 hrs. 45 mins.); Optional High-Capacity Lithium ion battery, rechargeable, 6-cell 10.8V, 5800 mAh (Up to 4 hrs. 15 mins.); Optional modular bay battery, rechargeable, 10.8V, 3800 mAh. Up to 6 hrs. and 45 mins with standard main battery and modular bay battery Up to 7 hrs and 40 mins with high-capacity battery and modular bay battery
Determined by the graphics card installed in the system:
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD video graphics: Autosensing 100-240V AC, supplying 19V DC, 4.22A, 80W
NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS: Autosensing 100-240V AC, supplying 19V DC, 5.27A, 100W
|Dimensions/Weight||12.56" x 9.61" x 1.44/1.52"; approx. 4.5 lbs. with weight saver; 4.9 lbs. with optical drive|
|Operating Temperature||41°F to 95°F/5°C to 35°C (ambient temperature); 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Non-Operating Temperature||5°F to 140°F/-15°C to 60°C, 8% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Key Accessories||For a full list of accessories, visit www.shopfujitsu.com or call 1-800-FUJITSU|
|Port Replicator (Ports: One 15-pin D-SUB connector for VGA external monitor, Four USB 2.1 connectors for input/output devices, One LAN (RJ-45) connector, One DC-in connector, One DVI-D connector, One Line-Out connector, One HDMI connector)|
|Compliance and Service Information|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15B Class B, and FCC Part 15C, and FCC Part 15E; IC ICES-003 Class B
FCC Part 68; IC CS-03
CE Marking (Not supported when configured with the WLAN module)
|Warranty8||One or three-year International Limited Warranty on select corporate configurations; 24/7 technical support; Fujitsu extended service plans available.|
- Preinstalled with a free 90-day trial version of Symantec Norton Internet Security. The 90-day trial version is activated upon user’s acceptance of software license agreement. After 90 days, the user must purchase a subscription from Symantec to download latest virus definitions.
- One gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes; accessible capacity will be less and actual capacity depends on the operating environment and formatting.
- The internal modems on all Fujitsu mobile computers from Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation are only qualified for use with telephone systems in selected countries, including the United States and Canada. For a list of certified countries, please check solutions.us.fujitsu.com/modems.
- Actual speeds over U.S. telephone lines vary, and are less than 56 Kbps due to the current FCC regulations and line conditions.
- Wireless service is not included with notebook/tablet PC. Activation, credit approval, and 2-year minimum commitment required. Monthly service fee, taxes, surcharges are extra. Actual connectivity is subject to wireless service provider’s coverage area and may be affected by equipment, topography, signal strength, environmental considerations, and other factors. Service may vary significantly within buildings. Coverage not available everywhere — see wireless carrier’s coverage map for details. Terms and Conditions and additional restrictions apply
- Mobile Broadband service sold separately. Mobile Broadband is available to more than 280 million people in 264 major metro areas in the U.S. Offers and coverage are not available everywhere. Network details and coverage maps can be found at http://vzw.com
- Battery life estimates reflect the results of BAPCo MobileMark2007 Productivity Workloads performed upon systems with battery life setting enabled on Windows® XP operating systems. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, applications used, features selected, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences. DVD/CD-RW, DVD Writer, LAN, wireless LAN or hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life.
- Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. The International warranty is only valid for products purchased in North, Central, and South America.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.