- Converged infrastructure design with 2 or 4 server nodes and up to 24 hard drives
- Powerful manageability, optimized cooling design and easy serviceability reduce TCO
- Powerful server nodes with Dual Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600 v3 series
- Available GPGPU enabled node for enhanced HPC performance
Call in USA at: 1-800-831-3183
The Smart Scale-Out Cloud Platform The PRIMERGY® CX400 M1 Multi-Node server system is a converged infrastructure solution designed to combine multi-node computing and storage for scale-out server environments. It combines 2 or 4 dual processor nodes and up to 24 hard drives in a compact 2U rack chassis. Power and cooling are shared, making the system more efficient than stand-alone rack servers. Optimized front-to-back cooling and rear-side external connectivity allow the PRIMERGY CX400 M1 to be installed in in existing racks with standard air conditioning infrastructures. The integrated Fujitsu iRMC S4 management controllers (one per server node) deliver advanced remote manageability features that lower cost of ownership for the system and easily integrate with a variety of cloud and server management platforms. Fujitsu offers two server nodes for the PRIMERGY CX400 M1 server system.
- The PRIMERGY CX2550 M1 server node which is optimized for standard or cloud applications and delivers high processor density with up to 4 dual processor server nodes per CX400 chassis.
- The PRIMERGY CX2570 M1 is designed as an HPC node and integrates GPGPU technology to accelerate complicated calculations.
The PRIMERGY CX400 M1 multi-node system combines density, powerful processing capability, and storage scalability into a flexible solution that is ideal for HPC environments, virtual client connectivity, storage virtualization, and medium sized application deployments.
Promotional offers, including promotional discounts, rebates, free bundles or free shipping are not eligible for Express Buy SKUs, Specially Priced SKUS, and Stylistic Q550 Tablet PC unless specifically noted on the offer.